Small Time Radio Show

The Small Time Radio Show airs 12 - 3 pm on Sunday afternoons. Serendipity airs Mondays from 6pm to 7pm. They are broadcast on CKOL (93.7 fm in Campbellford, ON, 100.7 in Madoc, ON).

Monday, August 27, 2018

Playlist: Serendipity August 27, 2018

  Don't Blame Your Blues On Me / Willie P. Bennett / Tryin' To Start Out Clean 
  Dark Side of Pride ‘ Shari Ulrich / Everywhere I Go 
  Color Of Jade / Museum Pieces / Plain Sight 
  Key of D Minor / John Worth Hannam / Acres Of Elbow Room 
  Tender Is The Man / Rose Cousins / Natural Conclusion 
  Bless the Kind Heart / The Pied Pumkin String Ensemble / Plucking deVine 
  Red Water River Queen / Jim Wyly / The Artisan 
  Dear Elvis / Shaye Zadravec / Norway 
  Mama, I've Tried / Braden Gates / Pictures of Us 
  I'm A River / Jenn Grant / Paradise 
  What Would I Do / The Hometown Band / The Hometown Band 
  It'll All Work Out / Linda Saslove / Everything 
  Coming Back To You / Jennifer Warnes / Famous Blue Raincoat 
  Darling / Gina Sicilia / Heard the Lie 
  I Say A Little Prayer / Aretha Franklin / Aretha Now 
  Spirit In The Dark / Aretha Franklin / Spirit In The Dark
  Respect / Aretha Franklin / I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You

  
  Listen at:

  https://www.spreaker.com/user/9578868

No comments:

Post a Comment